Monday, December 1, 2008

7 random things about me:

I've been tagged to post 7 random thing about me so here goes:

1. I'm afraid of helicopters on the freeway
2. I made apple cinnamon blueberry oatmeal muffins for breakfast today
3. Next week I'll be homeless for the second time in 2 years
4. I've recorded in Nashville
5. I have grass in my backyard
6. right now I'm barefoot
7. I can't get the Winney the Pooh theme song out of my head . . . and now you can't either. =)

If you read this consider yourself tagged!!!! ha, ha, ha.

3 comments:

Heidi Marie said...

Okay I want to know what you have recorded:0) You know there could be worse songs that get stuck in your head...like 'Take me out to the Ball Game'.

Jason and Lisa said...

Great, thanks for the annoying songs stuck in my head right before I head to bed. :)

Tonya said...

I was in a select singing group my Sr year in highschool. We toured in Nashville and visited the Country Music Hall of Fame. While there we ran into this lady and she found out we had come all the way from Nebraska. She worked at a recording Studio where the Beatles and a bunch of other people had recorded. She got us a 1 hour slot in a single studio. (meant for one person.) There were 16 of us all crammed around one microphone. It was really fun though and a great memory. We did like 8 songs but it was recorded on cassett so I don't even have it any more.