NO WAY!! Congratulations...we so miss you. Thank you for the postcard from Charlize. Noah was so excited about it he tried to eat it:) Can't wait to see you!!
Congratulations Tee! That is awesome... I am impressed with your math skills... not only can you add 3+1 but you can also aim to get pregnant right on time to have two October babies!!!! About the doctor, most if not all States have free-prenatal programs for pregnant women w/o insurance... look it up! I hope for no nausea this time around :o)
Congrats!!!! :-) Cathy told me this morning and then I remembered I needed to catch up on the blog. :-) I'll be praying for you!! Love, Rachelle (and Jordan) :-)
16 comments:
Ahhhhhhhh! YAY! Tonya! I'm so excited for you! Email me...we'll "talk"!
CONGRATULATIONS! :)
Hip-Hip-HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More simple math: 3+2=5 and that is also possible in October...
:) Okay, maybe not.
NO WAY!! Congratulations...we so miss you. Thank you for the postcard from Charlize. Noah was so excited about it he tried to eat it:) Can't wait to see you!!
Good job Brooke! I never knew homeschoolers could count that high!!!
See...we do use math in the real world. Congrats to you guys!!!
That is so awesome, CONGRATS!!! :)
Wow, congratulations Tonya! I love the way you announced it too! :) What is your due date?
Congratulations!!!!!
Probably end of Oct. (Charlies 2nd b-day.) I won't know for a while since I don't have any coverage to go to the doctor.
Awesome! Congratulations. I too love how you shared the news! This is math we LOVE. :)
Congratulations Tee! That is awesome... I am impressed with your math skills... not only can you add 3+1 but you can also aim to get pregnant right on time to have two October babies!!!! About the doctor, most if not all States have free-prenatal programs for pregnant women w/o insurance... look it up! I hope for no nausea this time around :o)
Congratulations! Perfect to have the children 2 years apart! Miss you!
I thought you were tired when you were at my house. No more all- nighters for you, okay. (your hovering, protective, thrilled sister.)
YAAAAAY! Thanks for sharing the news! We will be praying for the pregnancy!
And, yes, home schoolers can count that high- often to 6 or 7... and occasionally into the teens!
Congrats!!!! :-) Cathy told me this morning and then I remembered I needed to catch up on the blog. :-) I'll be praying for you!!
Love,
Rachelle (and Jordan) :-)
Post a Comment