The 3rd one this year that is. What a great time we had getting to see all of Charlize's cousins and many of mine as well. My cousin Sheila got married and what a joy to see her at the wedding and meet her new husband, an Italian! It was a beautiful ceremony in both languages with much culture. The Flower beds are at the Sunken Gardens in Lincoln. Monica and I used to run through these planning our weddings as little girls. This year was the most beautiful I remember seeing it. We also got to go watch Papa cut down a tall tree. Charlize loved it. Everytime he brought down a big section she would yell, mo, mo! This was also the day she said her first phrase. "Mama go"!
Great pics, Tee. The sunked gardens look gorgeous. I got just a glance as we drove by in Lincoln. Hey, I'm praying for you as you make the move to Montana.
2 comments:
Great pics, Tee. The sunked gardens look gorgeous. I got just a glance as we drove by in Lincoln. Hey, I'm praying for you as you make the move to Montana.
Hey who is that cute pregnant lady in the last picture:0)
Post a Comment