This was the first time Charlize saw Michaela. I thought she was saying "Jammies" but aparently she thought her sister was good to eat. "Nummies". =)
That was so cute! I loved watching her enthusiasm for her sister - and daddy! :)
Such sweet videos. :) I'm so glad you guys are doing well!
Thanks for the videos. I'm so glad to see the sisters together.
Thanks so much for posting those videos!!!
Sweet videos... now I would like to know why you want to keep her awake at 5 am???
How sweet! Her eyes were expressive for the camera- so cute just looking around. Precious! Congratulations!
Congrats again! So sweet!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That was so cute! I loved watching her enthusiasm for her sister - and daddy! :)
Such sweet videos. :) I'm so glad you guys are doing well!
Thanks for the videos. I'm so glad to see the sisters together.
Thanks so much for posting those videos!!!
Sweet videos... now I would like to know why you want to keep her awake at 5 am???
How sweet! Her eyes were expressive for the camera- so cute just looking around. Precious! Congratulations!
Congrats again! So sweet!
Post a Comment