Wednesday, January 14, 2009

First stop: Prescott

We'll we've said our goodbyes, had a great dinner with our small group from church so we packed our suitcases for the 6th time in one month and took off for Prescott. (2 hours N of Phoenix). Mike's family still owns the house he grew up in so his parents are settled here and we are just stopping in for a bit. Mike and Larry are going to buy a trailer today that Mike and Charlize and I will be living out of while we travel. I'm so thankful for a consistent place for Charlize to sleep and nap. That part has been difficult as she has slept in 7 different places in the past month. I still don't know where exactly we are going just that we'll be pulling a trailer and it'll most likely be cold there. I think we'll try to take off Friday.

I'm feeling a little better. Doc put me on meds for the sinus infection and now that I know it's allergies I'm on meds there too that are helping a lot. I'm still miserable but at least I'm not crying all day from watery eyes. =)

Also, for those of you who know Monica keep her in your prayers. Reagan has surgery on an eye duct today. Not super serious but no mother likes to see their child go through any proceedure especially involving a sensitive part of the body. Pray that she would rest in God through it all.

More to come . . .

1 comment:

The Howe Family said...

PS - say hello to Grandma and Grandpa Howe for us while you are in Prescott! :)